General product description
The Bilz laboratory tables LTH are extremely robust, resistant and vibration-isolated tables and work places. They are used in all applications where vibrations and/or changes in level are to be avoided to enable the measurement, experiment or work to be performed with the utmost precision.
Due to the increased air volume, the BiAir®-PAS air springs achieve a reduced vertical natural frequency of approx. 2 Hz. Due to their pendulum suspension, the natural frequency in the horizontal plane is reduced to approx. 1.2 Hz. The laboratory tables with pendulum air springs are ideal for applications with low dynamics and high requirements for vibration isolation, particularly in the horizontal plane. The mechanical-pneumatic level control ensures that the level is retained at up to ± 1/100 mm even with load changes. The maintenance unit for compressed-air conditioning is included.
Technical Data and Variants
- Adjustable table feet
- Rigid, welded steel subframe, powder-coated
- BiAir®-ED membrane air spring isolators (vertical natural frequency 2.5 – 3 Hz) between subframe and table top
- Mechanical-pneumatic level control (level accuracy ± 1/10 mm or ± 1/100 mm, depending on the valve used)
- Table top made from hard stone with a ground finish
- Choice of colour according to customer requirements
RAL 9005, deep black
- Vibration-sensitive measuring and testing equipment, such as atomic force microscopes (AFM), interferometers
We specialise in custom solutions. Please get in touch. We are always happy to offer our advice.
We also offer the following standard sizes:
Laboratory table LTH (hard stone) with BiAir®-PAS - standard sizes
How may we help you?
Please contact our responsible sales representative. We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible!