Type VITAP®-F – passive table platform
With autonomously operated FAEBI® rubber air springs, load 600 - 1,300 N, vertical natural frequency 4.5 - 6 Hz
Type VITAP®-FP – passive table platform
With FAEBI® rubber air springs, manually adjustable height level, load 600 - 1,300 N, vertical natural frequency 4.5 - 6 Hz
Type VITAP®-BM – passive table platform
With level-controlled BiAir® membrane air springs, load 750 - 2,000 N, vertical natural frequency 3 Hz
Type e-stable mini – active table platform
Excellent vibration isolation for lightweight table-top units, with active control in 6 degrees of freedom, load capacity 1,000 - 1,200 N
Passive table plattforms
General information on table platforms
VITAP vibration insulating platforms are made of a robust, powder-coated aluminium housing with integrated Bilz FAEBI® rubber air springs or Bilz BiAir® membrane air springs.
Depending on the variant, they are optionally equipped with simple to convenient Bilz position or level control systems and are available with or without connection to an external compressed air supply.
A polished hard stone plate lies on the isolators as a support base and solid base mass.
- Only in conjunction with a rigid base/table
- For light and small measuring or testing equipment weighing up to 200 kg.
- Optical devices, microscopes, small surface roughness and roundness measuring equipment, hardness testers, analytical balances, etc.
- Also suitable for portable use of these measuring devices.
- Applications in industrial production environments, laboratories and measuring rooms up to clean rooms.
Aktive table platforms
The e-Stable mini active table platform features active control in 6 degrees of freedom, providing excellent vibration isolation for lightweight table-top units. Various diagrams can be displayed directly on an LCD monitor. The aluminium cover plate and the special housing means that the unit is suitable for use in clean rooms.
- Microscopes, e.g. SPM, AFM, SEM, laser microscopes
- Electronic scales
- Surface roughness testers
- Other sensitive table-top instruments