General product description
The Bilz laboratory tables LTH are extremely robust, resistant and vibration-isolated tables and work places. They are used in all applications where vibrations and/or changes in level are to be avoided to enable the measurement, experiment or work to be performed with the utmost precision.
Disturbing vibrations from the environment are isolated by means of highly effective BiAir®-ED membrane air springs and the solid hard stone plate. At the same time, the mechanical-pneumatic level control ensures that the level is retained at up to ± 1/100 mm even with load changes. The maintenance unit for compressed-air conditioning is included.
Technical Data and Variants
- Adjustable table feet
- Rigid, welded steel subframe, powder-coated
- BiAir®-ED membrane air spring isolators (vertical natural frequency 2.5 – 3 Hz) between subframe and table top
- Mechanical-pneumatic level control (level accuracy ± 1/10 mm or ± 1/100 mm, depending on the valve used)
- Table top made from hard stone with a ground finish
- Choice of colour according to customer requirements
RAL 9005, deep black
- Vibration-sensitive measuring and testing equipment
- Electronic devices
- Medical instruments
Laboratory table LTH (hard stone) with BiAir®-ED - standard sizes
How may we help you?
Please contact our responsible sales representative. We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible!