Bilz lab tables – vibration-insulated work places
Bilz LTH laboratory tables are vibration-insulated work places, available with a hard stone table top (type LTH) or an optical table top (type LTO). Disturbing vibrations from the environment are insulated from the table with highly-effective membrane air spring insulators while mechanical pneumatic leveling elements maintain an absolutely level tabletop. (± 1/100 mm or ± 1/10 mm). Moreover, a maintenance unit for compressed-air conditioning is included.
Laboratory tables, tailored to your requirements
Individual requirements vary a lot, especially in the field of insulated tables. At Bilz, a wide selection of special configurations regarding size, load capacity, materials, insulation efficiency and optional equipment are available.
Examples for optional features:
- Special sizes
- Additional holes/threads in the table top and the subframe
- Level control (mechanical or electronic)
- Membrane or rubber air springs
- Vibration insulators perfectly integrated in the subframe
- Cover hood
- Arm rest
- Holders for monitor, keyboard, etc.
- Profiles and brackets for additional components
- Sets of rolls or levelling elements
- Differents materials (wood, metal) and colors for doors, base plates/inserted plates, housing
Our new laboratory tables brochure (PDF) provides an overview of vibration insulated tables and table platforms.