General product description
Description insulation pad type B5
- For machines subject to very highly dynamic disturbing force, such as presses, punches, shears, etc.
- With a profile for compensating uneven floors.
Technical Data and Variants
- Bilz insulation pads can be cut with any circular or band saw.
- We are happy to supply special sizes on request.
- The specified maximum load is composed of static and dynamic loading of the machine. The best insulation effect is achieved at approximately 80-90 % of the specified maximum load.
- Can also be supplied with a profile on one side (designated for example B4-1).
- The stated coefficient of friction refers to conventional industrial screed.
- Cutting tolerance is according to DIN 7715/T5, class P3.
Coefficient of friction
vertikal = vertical
horizontal = horizontal
Eigenfrequenz = natural frequency
Belastung = load
How may we help you?
Please contact our responsible sales representative. We look forward to your inquiry and will get back to you as soon as possible!