Insulation pads type B13W
- Special variant for the highest insulation values.
- Can be stacked up to 6 times.
- Matching up to approximately 25 Hz (up to 8 Hz if used in an isolation pad set).
- Perfectly suited as a pad set for foundation insulation.
All information on our insulation pads can be found in our catalog excerpt “Insulation pads” (PDF).
Details (technical data)
- Bilz insulation pads can be cut with any circular or band saw.
- We are happy to supply special sizes on request.
- The specified maximum load is composed of static and dynamic loading of the machine. The best insulation effect is achieved at approximately 80-90 % of the specified maximum load.
- Can also be supplied with a profile on one side (designated for example B4-1).
- The stated coefficient of friction refers to conventional industrial screed.
- Cutting tolerance is according to DIN 7715/T5, class P3.
Load: 5-40 N/cm², Height: 13 mm, Coefficient of friction: 0.8
Eigenfrequenz = natural frequency
Belastung = load