Insulation pad type B0
- Variant without profiles.
- Very good level consistency.
- Specifically for machines with low intrinsic rigidity such as machining centres, lathes and grinding machines, etc.
All information on our insulation pads can be found in our catalog excerpt “Insulation pads” (PDF).
Details (technical data)
- Bilz insulation pads can be cut with any circular or band saw.
- We are happy to supply special sizes on request.
- The specified maximum load is composed of static and dynamic loading of the machine. The best insulation effect is achieved at approximately 80-90 % of the specified maximum load.
- Can also be supplied with a profile on one side (designated for example B4-1).
- The stated coefficient of friction refers to conventional industrial screed.
- Cutting tolerance is according to DIN 7715/T5, class P3.
Load: 50-160 N/cm², Height: 25 mm, Coefficient of friction: 0.8
Eigenfrequenz = natural frequency
Belastung = load