Bilz lab tables – vibration-insulated work places
Bilz LTH laboratory tables are vibration-insulated work places, available with a hard stone table top (type LTH) or an optical table top (type LTO). Disturbing vibrations from the environment are insulated from the table with highly-effective membrane air spring insulators while mechanical pneumatic leveling elements maintain an absolutely level tabletop. (± 1/100 mm or ± 1/10 mm). Moreover, a maintenance unit for compressed-air conditioning is included.
Laboratory tables, tailored to your requirements
Individual requirements vary a lot, especially in the field of insulated tables. At Bilz, a wide selection of special configurations regarding size, load capacity, materials, insulation efficiency and optional equipment are available.
Examples for optional features:
- Special sizes
- Additional holes/threads in the table top and the subframe
- Level control (mechanical or electronic)
- Membrane or rubber air springs
- Vibration insulators perfectly integrated in the subframe
- Cover hood
- Arm rest
- Holders for monitor, keyboard, etc.
- Profiles and brackets for additional components
- Sets of rolls or levelling elements
- Differents materials (wood, metal) and colors for doors, base plates/inserted plates, housing
Our new laboratory tables brochure (PDF) provides an overview of vibration insulated tables and table platforms.
Choose our standard sizes here or talk to us about your individual solution!